View Profile Holonboy

All 90 Game Reviews

6 w/ Responses

game

fun game. Its easy and hard at the same time. It's hard to find him but move your cursor around and the cursor shanges to the finger if you move over something clickable, like sticky.

awesome

this was awesome. It puts on a lot of pressure on you when the chance gets higher. It makes you feel good because you feel lucky after playing. I was lucky and saw the grim reaper!

AMAZING!!!

Very fun ang challenging. Just what and good game has. I got stuck on day 33.

game

this game is easy to beat. You shold make another version where theres more levels.

bored

i was bored while playing this game. there was nothing to do. And also, set the music to when clicked on another song, to stop the previous one and start the new one so you dont have two song going at the same time.

easter egg

i can't find it, i even used the hint ( on a pc frame). Anyway, this game was fun and creative.

game

I agree, theres nothing to do on this game but i liked the music so i give it a 2

Game

This game is fun but the controls are too hard. That is the only flaw.

webcam

this game is fun but theres a cheap way to beat this game. You zap the bunnies by movement so you can just shake something infront of the webcam or shake the webcam. My brother did this. Anyway, this game is fun. It's also creative for using the webcam. I rate it a perfect 10!

addictive

this game is very addictive. But theres only one flaw. You get banned every now and then, even if you didn't do anything. But except for this, this game is the best sim ever!!! AWESOME!!!

Yeah, my main account is "Holon" now. Long story, don't ask...

21, Male