View Profile Holonboy

7 w/ Responses

Aweosme

AWESOME GAME!!! I have noticed something in the newgrounds server that was a problem and I thought it was just me. When you give the game a genre, its automacally changes when you press submit. For example. When you choose skill-avoid, it changes to sport-boxing. Yours say puzzles-sliding right now. By the time people read this, it's most likely changed.

liable-to-explode responds:

Wow! I didn't know that.Weird.

awesome

reminds me of the game platform racing

AWESOME

AWESOME. Isnt this game alsio on xgenstudios.com?

LUV IT!!!

I love it. Those bitches needed to be taught a lesson

Not too bad

But not too good. I like how you made "Bart the Brat" onto flash!

Not Too Good

It wasn't that good and I thought it at least deserved a 7. The sound was annoying in many ways. Also the animation when the balloon explodes. The poppyness canonflaged the balloons that were falling. Also, the balloon instantly dissapears when it reaches the bottom. You should at least see it fall from the tip. I think it deserves a 3 on the chart to the left because I do like a little.

andy70707 responds:

Thanks, I might make more Wii games in the future.

Amazing

It was very fun and to prevent tilting my head to cheat, my brother poured shampoo unto my head.

Awesome

Very awesome game and very addictive. Its also hard so I just tilt my head!

Review

I gotta say, its not half bad. Although the animation is horrible, the person looks like a mutated taco and theres not story but since the animation is better then my skills, I'll give it a 7.

Updates

Whats with your updates? Especally the third one.

starownage3 responds:

...

Yeah, my main account is "Holon" now. Long story, don't ask...

21, Male